.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Thursday, August 18, 2016

ComexPremier.com is a SCAM! Don't invest there

Hi guys.
Just wanted to warn you not to invest in this 'company'. It's a SCAM and it doesn't pay.
If you invest in HYIP programs don't put your money in these losers. I thought that it's going to be something different than the usual HYIP scheme. But it turns out it's the worst.
As a welcome bonus you get $10. They're 'paid' through S-Pay, which I'm hearing for the first time. You start 'getting' profit even without investing. But if you try to withdraw you get a message that the minimum sum to withdraw is $10, even though their rules say that the minimum is $0.10.
So I decided to put $10 with bitcoin. I tried to withdraw my 'profit' and I get the message that the minimum is $10. 
I was fooled by the sweet talk and the live webinars. I really thought this site is going to be something new and profitable.. Turns out it's much worse because you can't even get back some of your investment. The other HYIP programs at least let you withdraw some of your money before they shut down.. 
This was my second and last 'investment' in HYIP sites. I'll stick to less profitable but at least legit ways to make some money online. My advice - do the same and forget about HYIP investing.

No comments:

Post a Comment