.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Snuckls - watch videos, pick a number and win the jackpot

Snuckls is kind of a mini jackpot/lottery site. All you have to do is watch some videos, pick a number and wait for the daily drawing. 
You have to watch 5 videos and pick your number. The number of entries is limited to 10. So if you want to maximise your chance of winning you can watch 50 videos and pick your numbers every 5 videos you watch.


The prize is quite good - the jackpot is around $2000 each day. And if you have luck and guess correctly you can make some money very easily.
You can redeem to Amazon, Walmart, Target gift cards and PayPal. The minimum for PayPal is only $0.02

Join now

Quick update - I've been using the site for the past couple of days. I earned $0.001 twice. But today I won $7.51. And I got my payment just 1 hour after my request in my PayPal account. So give it try. If you're lucky you can earn $5-$10 bucks just for viewing interesting videos on YouTube.



4 comments:

  1. i worked in this for over 1 mounth every day watch 50 , and i sometime pick random nummbers and let it pick for me and win only cents awwwwwwwwwwwwww how u won if u really won

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all about luck I guess. I did win - the image above is the payment I received. I won just a few cents the first couple of days and then I won $7.51. But I stopped visiting this site since they changed the categories. The jackpot lately is bigger though - $1000-$2000 daily.

      Delete
  2. Bayback is similar i hope. is there any other similar sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about other similar sites like Snuckls and Baymack. There are apps for smartphones where you can try your luck in a lottery - Big Time Cash and Lucky day.

      Delete