.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Passive Paypal Income - Scam, stay away!



If you're looking for a ways to make quick money online you have probably come across the Passive PayPal Income scheme. If you've tried it - I guess you know what I'm talking about. But if you haven't yet - read this before joining it.
So what it is? Basically you have to buy it for $9.99 or $4.99, depends on which website you've seen it. The idea is to set up a website that sells an e-book. The e-book guides you step by step through the process of setting up your domain name, buying hosting plan, setting up WordPress blog and uploading the WordPress theme for this 'product'. And you're ready to go. You must start advertising your site and make other people believe this income opportunity and buy it.
Everything looks quite real and authentic, with all the screenshots, Paypal transactions history, e-mails for received payments, etc.. This ponzi scheme might have worked at the beginning, but know almost everyone knows about it and you won't have much success in convincing others to buy it.
There are many other variations of the same idea but with different names and different price tag - '$2 dollar miracle', 'Boost your PayPal', 250Pays, etc..
My advice - don't buy this thing and move on. If you decide to try it anyway just note that your PayPal account could be banned for doing this. 
I wanted to share this only because I tried it myself. Yes, I was stupid enough to pay $9.99 after I saw it a few times on a manual traffic exchange website. I told myself - why not? It looks real and it offers money back guarantee so I won't lose. I didn't go as far as to buy a domain and set up a website, but was seriously considering it for a few hours. Thankfully I got a refund after I told the seller that I'l open a dispute with PayPal. 
The positive side of this was that I got a lesson and I won't fall for the same or similar type of fraud.   

No comments:

Post a Comment